Here are the terms and conditions for the “Win Tickets to the AFL Grand Final” competition for Guzman Y Gomez Bakewell.
Please be aware that this competition is exclusive to Darwin residents who enter at Guzman Y Gomez Bakewell. You cannot enter the competition at any other GYG.
Terms & Conditions
Guzman Y Gomez Bakewell – Win Tickets to the AFL Grand Final
1. The promoter is Guzman Y Gomez (ABN: 25 135 404 705) whose registered office is at 406, 50 Holt St Surry Hills NSW 2010.
2. The competition is exclusive to Guzman Y Gomez Bakewell. You cannot enter the competition at any other Guzman Y Gomez restaurant.
3. The competition is open to all over the age of 18.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The prize package includes:
• 2 x return flights from Darwin to Melbourne
• 3 night stay in Melbourne CBD
• Daily breakfast for two
• Dinner for two on Saturday night
• 2 x AFL Grand Final Tickets on 30 September 2017
• 2 x Departure Private Airport Transfers
6. The total value of the prize package is $3,000.
7. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
8. The prize does not include any additional costs travelling to Darwin airport or any other expenditure whilst in Melbourne.
9. To enter, customers must spend at least $25 at Guzman Y Gomez Bakewell and either:
• Scan their GYG GOMEX card (loyalty card)
• Scan their GYG app barcode (on their smartphone) or purchase through app.
• Spend at least $25
10. Guzman Y Gomez will collect this data and randomly select one transaction as the winner of the competition.
11. The random prize draw will take place at Level 4, Suite 408, 50 Holt St Surry Hills NSW 2010 at 12:00pm (AEST) on 11 September 2017.
12. Opening date will be 28 August 2017 at 9.00am. Closing date for entry will be 10 September 2017 at 11:59pm. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
13. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
14. Guzman Y Gomez Bakewell reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
15. Guzman Y Gomez Bakewell shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
16. In the event that a winner is unable to accept the prize package, Guzman Y Gomez Bakewell retains the right to issue the prize to a runner-up.
17. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
18. The winner will be notified by email on 12 September 2017 if a phone number is available on their GOMEX account, they will also be notified by phone on 12 September 2017.
19. In the event that a winner cannot be contacted by 18 September at 12:00pm, a runner-up will be selected and contacted. Failure to contact Guzman Y Gomez before this time will mean forfeiting the prize to a runner-up. Take this whole clause out please as per my above comment
20. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
21. The promoter is not liable for any damages or injuries sustained during the redemption of the prize.
22. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.