When you think “Cinco De Mayo” – what do you think? If the answer is “Sink The Mayonnaise” then…ok…
What you should be thinking is $5 burritos at Guzman Y Gomez!
Did you say $5?
Yes! 5 dollars.
Here’s the bit where I start yelling at you like the voice-over guy in a Persian rug clearance sale commercial.
FRIDAY THE 5TH OF MAY!
ALL STOCK MUST GO!
$5 CORONAS AT LICENSED RESTAURANTS IN NSW, ACT, VIC & WA
MEXICAN VIBES IN GENERAL!
LIKE, “IN-PAST-YEARS-WE’VE-BEEN-PRAISED-ON-HOW-FAST-THEY-MOVE” FAST!
SOMETHING TO ‘GRAM!
AND PUT ON FACEBOOK!
AND MAKE PEOPLE WHO DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT IT JEALOUS!
ESPECIALLY PEOPLE YOU HATE, BUT CAN’T CAN’T BRING YOURSELF TO DELETE BECAUSE YOU SECRETLY LIKE HATING ON THEM!
That’s right. Where’s your burrito, Chad?
YOU CAN COME DRESSED UP!
AND ARRIVE IN A KAYAK…?
ARE YOU READING ALL OF THIS IN A YELLING VOICE?
Now, on to the terms and conditions. I stopped yelling, didn’t I?
It’s limited to two burritos per person. If you want to have fun with it, you could order one, line up again and eat your second in front of everyone else! Bare in mind, the line doesn’t really stop moving, so they won’t be jealous for long.
Deliveroo and GYG app orders aren’t included. Sorry guys, you’re gonna have to get off the couch, put on your pants and join the party! If you’re at work, then for the sake of your coworkers, please already have pants on.
$5 burritos are only available at participating Taquerias, which…*drumroll*…is EVERYWHERE! We heard you guys loud and clear last year. Your torches and pitchforks terrified us and we promise to make it up to you and your stomachs.
$5 Coronas are only available in licensed restaurants in NSW, ACT, VIC and WA. Sorry Queensland! 🙁 Blame your liquor regulation laws. Sydney, you finally win something!
All menu modifications will remain in tact, so if you wanted to get guacamole or extra meat, you will still need to pay for these add-ons. Otherwise there would be too many gym-junkies getting burritos that are 100% meat.
Fajitas will be $7. Please pronounce them correctly when ordering. This is not the correct way to order Fajitas:
The promotion doesn’t include any other items, but if you want to order anything else off the menu at its regular price, our accountants will be very grateful.
For our actual Terms & Conditions without a Gen-Y’er (who you might not understand) trying to sound funny, please see below.
*Available at licensed locations only.
Terms and Conditions
- The $5 promotion is available on Friday 5 May, 2017 in all GYG restaurants in Australia.
- The promotion is only available in restaurants, not via on Deliveroo, UberEATS, Drone, Donkey, Raven/Carrier Pigeon, GYG App/Web orders, etc
- The $5 promotion includes Regular Burritos, Burrito Bowls, Mini Burritos and Coronas. All modifications are available and charged at regular pricing.
- Fajitas are available at $7
- The promotion does not include Enchilada, Soft or Hard Tacos, Quesadillas, Nachos, Salads, Corn Chips and Salsa, Fries, any other menu items or any other alcoholic drinks. These items will be available at regular pricing during the promotion.
- The $5 promotion is limited to either 2 Burritos, Mini Burritos or Burrito Bowls per person per visit.
- $5 Coronas are available at GYG licensed restaurants only in NSW, VIC, & ACT. The maximum number of Coronas in a single transaction is limited by individual restaurant liquor licensing requirements. GYG reserves the right to refuse the sale of alcohol at any time.
- Customers can take part in the $5 promotion as many times as they like during the promotion period.
- The $5 promotion is available for in-restaurant purchases only. Online orders will be charged at regular pricing
- The $5 promotion is not available for catering orders.
- The GOMEX loyalty program is eligible for both earning GOMEX points and redeeming $GYG dollars.
- The $5 promotion is not available with any other offer or discount.
RSVP below right now and we’ll send you reminders so you don’t miss out: