Hola GYG Guests
My name is Steven Marks and I am the Founder and CEO of Guzman y Gomez.
From the bottom of my heart, thank you for your ongoing support of GYG.
15 years ago we opened our first restaurant in Newtown, Sydney. Today we have over 145 restaurants across Australia, Singapore, Japan and the USA, and we’re still building more restaurants across Australia.
Many of you will know we have never compromised on the quality of our food and we never will. Over the last 15 years we have re-invented the perception of fast food because “who said fast food had to be bad food?”.
Once we opened our first drive-thru, we realised we had the speed and convenience of traditional fast food. We could offer our guests value for money with our mini’s range, $3 Tacos, fries, and family bundles, and the quality of our food was significantly better than traditional fast food players.
At GYG we are obsessed with food:
– We spend time on the farms where our food is grown, understanding in detail, what goes into growing the perfect avocado, tomato or capsicum.
– Our corn chip took 21 different versions before we knew it was ‘the one’.
– We source only the best ingredients which are delivered to restaurants daily and we use Lilydale Free Range Chicken.
– Our GYG fries took 2 years to develop because we insisted they didn’t have added preservatives or unacceptable additives.
– Our food is Clean. We worked for 3 years with all our suppliers to ensure there were no added preservatives, no artificial flavours, no added colours and no unacceptable additives in our food.
During the pandemic you have supported us and had our backs and we want you to know that we have your backs. We will always remain committed to high quality food and will continue our mission to re-invent fast food as we know it so that you, your friends and family can continue to enjoy Fast Food, By GYG.
Founder and CEO