WINNERS OF THE GYG NAPERVILLE TACO T-SHIRT GIVE AWAY!
Congratulations to the following guests!! You have won yourself a GYG Taco t-shirt!
- Lisa Helm
- Suzanne Hammer
- Dolores Lago
- Karen Zatz
- John Pfaff
- Tiffany Malik
- Smita Shah
- Megan Brennan
- Carol Hendrix
- Sania Hussain
- Gavin McNulty
- S Crumb Duda
- Daniela Chabez
- Karen Mendez
- Gail Butler
- Kevin Brejcha
- June Poradek Kapl
- Lauren Zeffiro
- Marge Stockmal Mark
- Shelly Teicher
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your t-shirt size and postal address so we can send your prize to you.
**This competition is now closed**
No, you are not dreaming, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to get your hands on some of the most coveted, sought after and loved merchandise in the country!
We have 20 GYG TACO T-Shirts to give away to our favorite GYG guests! To win a Taco T-shirt for you and your bestie, head to our Facebook page:
Find the post pinned to our page and simply tell us in 5 words who you would share a $2 Taco with and why below. Enter as MANY times as you like! We will tag and announce the winners on Friday 7th August!!!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
GYG TACO T-SHIRT
GAME OF SKILL PRIZE – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
2. Employees of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (Guzman y Gomez) are ineligible to enter the competition, as are their immediate families.
3. To enter, entrants must comment on GYG’s Official Instagram & Facebook post by commenting on the competition entry post and stating in 5 words or less who they would like to share a GYG $2 Taco with and why. Entry is not limited and entrants may enter by commenting as many times as they like. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
4. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. All entries become and remain the property of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (Guzman y Gomez).
6. Winners of the competition must be 18 years old and over and residents of United States of America.
7. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
8. The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not respond to notification of their prize win within the time stipulated by the promoter then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
9. The promoter reserves the right to substitute any component of the prize for an equal value at their discretion.
10. Prize includes 1 x GYG Taco T-shirts per winner – size of T-shirts will be asked of winners however are subject to availability at the time of redemption. GYG may provide sizing in what is available at the time.
11. Promotion commences 24 July 2020 and entries close at 23:59 AEST on 6 August. Judging of all entries will take place on Friday 7th August 2020 (AEST) with winners notified via social media notification.
12. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules. No purchase necessary to enter or win.
13. The Promoter is Guzman y Gomez.
14. All entries become the property of Guzman y Gomez.
15. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not accept the prize within 7 days of being notified, the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.