Roll into summer like a BOSS with your very own GYG skateboard! Yes, that’s right Christmas has come early and we’ve got our hands on some of the most limited edition, hardly seen before, GYG ULTRA MERCH!!!
We have 2 x GYG Skateboards to give away to one lucky winner on Instagram and another on Facebook! To be in the draw and for a chance to be rolling away on one of these SUPER LIMITED pieces of GYG merch, head to:
Find the competition post and tell us in 10 words or less what you love most about GYG and why. Enter as MANY times as you like! We will tag and announce the winners on Monday 30th November!!!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
GYG SKATEBOARD GIVEAWAY
GAME OF SKILL PRIZE – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
2. Employees of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (Guzman y Gomez) are ineligible to enter the competition, as are their immediate families.
3. To enter, entrants must comment on GYG’s Official Instagram & Facebook post by commenting on the competition entry post and stating in 10 words or less what they love most about GYG and why. Entry is not limited and entrants may enter by commenting as many times as they like. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
4. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. All entries become and remain the property of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (Guzman y Gomez).
6. Winners of the competition must be 18 years old and over and residents of Australia.
7. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
8. The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not respond to notification of their prize win within the time stipulated by the promoter then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
9. The promoter reserves the right to substitute any component of the prize for an equal value at their discretion.
10. Prize includes 1 x GYG Skateboard per winner – size of T-shirts will be asked of winners however are subject to availability at the time of redemption. GYG may provide sizing in what is available at the time.
11. Promotion commences 25 November 2020 and entries close at 23:59 AEST on 29 November. Judging of all entries will take place on Monday 30 November 2020 with winners notified via social media notification.
12. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
13. The Promoter is Guzman y Gomez.
14. All entries become the property of Guzman y Gomez.
15. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not accept the prize within 7 days of being notified, the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.